When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi From UK

Hi all, I've just recently registered on here after being recommended by a friend.

I've always liked nice watches and last year found myself to be in the fortunate position of purchasing a gen Rolex Submariner 16610LV. Unfortunately, due to the current climate i.e. shorter working week & wife losing her job I had to sell it a few months ago. Anyway, met up with one of my friends who I don't see very often and he was wearing a Rolex Submariner 16610 black bezel - this turned out to be a WM9 replica. To say I was impressed by the quality/accuracy is an understatement, hence the reason I have joined. I now realise I can have what looks like the real thing for a fraction of the gen price and as I've always liked the classic sub design I've contacted BK to see if I can get myself a WM9 V2!

Anyway, hopefully I'll get on here from time to time and if I do get the WM9 V2 I'll hopefully post some pics to.

Welcome to RWG. It Is true about having a watch that plays the part at a fraction of the cost. More Importantly Is that most of the high end reps and some of the lower are made really well. When you compare how much they cost to the gen article, It Is quite remarkable. There are very few complaints about quality these days. Proof?? Would this community be what It Is If these replicas were crap? :horse: I think not. Good luck with your Rolex, Im sure you wont be disapointed. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike