When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Uploading

noodles

Dear Fellow Forum Friends,

I have been a member for a couple of years and have only just decided to sell a few of my Panerai watches but am struggling to upload the photos.

When I press 'upload' under watches, a message says that I do not have the rights or words to that effect. The other meesage keeps saying that I have not logged in but I have. I have pressed help and reading all the forum notes regarding uploading and posting but this just brings up the same error message. I have found under 'help' that there is a subscription entitling me to pay a small subscription each month but that not say what the benefits are. How much would I have to pay to be able to upload images.

Could someone please help as I would love to place my Pams as soon as possible. Apologies in advance if I should have posted this with the administrator but thought I would get a quick response here as well.

Many thanks

Noodles

The best bet would be to upload the images to imageshack, and then copy & paste the thumbnail links into your sales thread, that is what I always do ;)

Also, if you post your watches for sale in the "RWG Fundraiser - Sales" section here: http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/195-rwg-fundraiser-sales/

10% of the sales total goes towards the forum, which can also help add to your membership fees, killing two birds with one stone B)

Cheers! :)

you need a member upgrade to a supporter / vip member

rolli

Dear Fellow Forum Friends,

I have been a member for a couple of years and have only just decided to sell a few of my Panerai watches but am struggling to upload the photos.

When I press 'upload' under watches, a message says that I do not have the rights or words to that effect. The other meesage keeps saying that I have not logged in but I have. I have pressed help and reading all the forum notes regarding uploading and posting but this just brings up the same error message. I have found under 'help' that there is a subscription entitling me to pay a small subscription each month but that not say what the benefits are. How much would I have to pay to be able to upload images.

Could someone please help as I would love to place my Pams as soon as possible. Apologies in advance if I should have posted this with the administrator but thought I would get a quick response here as well.

Many thanks

Noodles