When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A box turned up today!

mingray

pict0017w.jpg

B&R bug has bitten me.....like the feel and size of these reps!...nice box too..very cheap i know but this place costs me a fortune!!..

I have got this one to try and do some mods,such as relume any tutorials on how to do a DIY lume job?..

Thanks guys,

Im relly plesed with it too...it came from a friend who works alot in the Far east,when hes there i get him to go to a very trusted guy he has come to know..so i can trust the QA side of things aswell...i now have direct contact with the guy,so i can order all year round!!

Its a BR02 1000M MODEL....total package delivered was only $120 USD

Basic japanese automatic movement,but im not too bothred as long as it looks good to me,its fine...

I tried a wrist shot for you,but light has faded fast and i only have Cell cam at the mo !

pict0040qvh.jpg

It's a nice-looking watch and a good price, but it's way off in terms of accuracy to the gen LE BR-02.

This rep has an outsize case size (45 compared to gen's 44), has a SS finish (instead of PVD), the blue indices on the Pro dial are slightly off in colour, hands don't match, inner bezel doesn't match, the HeV is not even close to accurate, no appreciable AR (gen has strong/double AR), and the rubber strap is pretty awful, all soft, oversized and of course, a dust-magnet.

The much more accurate rep in every sense (as in can pass for gen) is this baby which comes in under $300...

91288520.jpg