When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso

chrgod

Even with all the excellent replicas lately, we are still waiting for a decent Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso.

There is a rather expensive replica of the Reverso at some of the dealer sites, I have not read any reviews of it.

I am not familiar with the different variants of the Reverso, so I wonder how good this is? Is it worthy of the rather high price for a quartz-replica? :g:

Dial finish, bracelet and caseback engravings looks good. But with a Reverso the revolving mechanism is an important part, and I have yet to see any pictures of that.

pic.php?p=UCEPfQxnBmEBIApkXCZUUlVqAzcEN1ZiUGEGOgVvVGsHIF0rDGFXMQAjCDgKIgUsAzxQYw9vCXlQPgA2VzY=

pic.php?p=AXBbKVE6B2BRcA5gXSdZXwEplusVmIBMgUxAjMAPABqVWoBJlosBWgAZgYlDz9cdFV8BDtWZQBgAnJRPws9BWA=

pic.php?p=UCEIelE6VzBRcF4wWCIFAwM8VWEPPFZiV2YDP1kzBzgDJAp8Am9RNwYlCTlfdwQtVGsCMVQ0VSVSPFBmVTE=

pic.php?p=B3ZcLgNoCm1TcglnAXtTVVFuAjYCMVZiBjcHO1A6AT4HIAB2DGEEYg4tDT0BKVdplusBDsCMQVlAnJSPFFnUzk=

http://www.watcheden.com/jaeger-lecoultre-reverso-swiss-eta-movement-with-white-dial-i-12786-p-1.html

Well, I hope there one day will be a good Reverso replica.

I was wondering about the big crown on this. If it is a ladies model, it would make sense.. But I have not seen the dimensions on this rep anywhere.

Strange pricing sometimes on the replicas.. There are some true bargain replicas, and then sometimes an inaccurate quartz rep like this is priced ridiculously expensive.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! :)