When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Using a local engraver

Drulee

I was thinking about looking for and using a local engraver to put the missing serial numbers on a titanium caseback and a 250 caseback. I'd probably try to get the H series style of engraving. Has anyone had this done before? How did it turn out, and do you have pics?

Thx

I had thought about this and spoke with a jeweler freind. KBiz is right , need a lazer engraver or something like that

Hope it works out

you would want a cnc engraver... maybe even laser engraving...

I had thought about this and spoke with a jeweler freind. KBiz is right , need a lazer engraver or something like that

Hope it works out

Thanks for the tip, I looked in the local online yellow pages and there is no shortage of Laser Engraving Companies up here in Toronto. So I'm going to get make a list of some which are located in the areas I frequent and will start visiting them next week. This weekend we've got the Greek festival going on so it's lot of Ouzo and Roasted Lamb, shattered plates and drunken friends (the only time this combination ever works well is when you're dealing with Greeks :))

• 2 months later...

Technically, this would be a piece of cake for any number of pro engravers. But how do you go about asking them? "Panerai forgot to put the serial # on my watch. Can you do it?"

Well I'm sure the engraver really wouldn't know much about Panerai, so perhaps telling them "it is a replacement back that Panerai exchanged for the original which I managed to dent, but they neglected to print my S/N on it. So I figured it would be faster to get a local printer to do it, than having to go through the regular Panerai channels."

I want to engrave Megan Foxes ass with my magic engraver