When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black HBB - First one since my original Mellow Yellow

Watchmeister

Picked up this HBB in the secondary market on a lark. The only other one I have owned is the Mellow Yellow which Ziggy was good enough to rebuild a Swiss movement for. Unfortunately it wasn't "mellow" enough for me. :lol:

It looks very different depending on the light (within the black to gray range). You can even read the date every once in a while. :lol: See what you think. Pictures are from my telephone so no cracks. This one obviously has the fantasy ceramic case back, engraved rotor but no H, etc. Overall though, a very cool black watch and very impressive on the wrist. I find myself looking down not to tell the time but to see how different it looks depending on the environment. :D

IMG00009-20090805-1205.jpg

IMG00010-20090805-1206.jpg

IMG00013-20090805-1208.jpg

IMG00014-20090805-1209.jpg

IMG00015-20090805-1210.jpg

Guest Sql_pl

Finally some good pics of an All Black!

Looks great!

Managed to feed a black watch hunger with my Top Gun but this one is still high on the list!

Wear it well!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliments. Yes, it is difficult to read but then again I have many watches which glow like a torch. We can all pretend we are looking at our watch for the time. But then again we all have a cell phone for that. I don't know who stares at their jewelry more - my wife or me. :lol: