When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cant decide rose gold RC or Sachin?

i actually think it is a darker grey, than the first version. the subdials are black, so the dial is definetly lighter.

After much deliberation, I tend to agree. The question still remains though is it better?

I have been looking at all the GEN websites and the Bay (even though so many reps on there)

I'm thinking it looks really good

members please chime in, based on your responses will determine if I purchase today......

THANK YOU

im seriously considering this one. Ive been looking at a lot of pictures of the gen, and it all depends on the lighting. The dial does nearly look black in dark conditions.

Its a holy grail watch, so i hope this one is right.

Thank you! I am pretty hopeful that it will look great, baring the usual minor flaws.

We are all very critical of the close up pics that we all post but in reality a lot of the flaws are really only seen if someone took a loop and held it up to the dial of the watch.

Which is why Sql_pl, I agree with you and the serial issue on the Sachin was for me the deciding vote not to get it. It's a major flaw, seen by the naked eye.

I also believe that lighting plays such a huge role in all the photos we see. I found this one this morning and the dial appears a much lighter Grey.

I am looking forward to seeing it in person. I have held the Gen Rose Gold in my hand so it will be interesting to see how the rep looks and feels.

My greatest concern is the "brush of the Gold, my feeling is that is where it will be a tell tail sign that it is a rep. I can't imagine the color being dead on.... I guess we will see in a few days, however without an actual one to judged it against, I guess I will have to wing it....

Another point to make.

The GEN is 30k

REP 568.00

I'm kind of excited if it is close, if you know what I am mean. It's a pretty sick ratio!

Pics will be up as soon as it arrives.. Thanks all for the support! I love it here!!!!

post-18322-125122294345_thumb.jpg