When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Paris SP

fitipaldi

Hi, I want to buy the AP La Boutique Paris SP. I checked in King's website and I'm little confused about the movement of the watch. I read some members have the watch with the old A7750 running at 21k. King's site stated to have the new A7750 running at 28.800 movement. I attached a picture of the movement from King's site:

post-6192-12498897192_thumb.jpg

Could someone tell me wich movement is in the picture please?

King's also is selling 2 versions:

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=581

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=3047

The only difference I can see is the color of the datewheel. Do you know if is it has the same movement?

Sorry by my noobie question and thank you very much for your help.

I bought one of these a while back and it had the 21K movement. It lasted 5 Days and died. Shipped it back to the dealer who claims they never received it! It was an amazing rep, it is not completely accurate but it was stunning.

The two movements look the same to me, and the fact that no-one else offers a 28K movement version of the same watch, makes me wonder if it is a 28K movement. If it was 28K i would pick another up in a heartbeat.

Good luck, i am still tempted to get another one. but not from the original dealer.

That's a 21k movement.

You can see it from the regulator.

Thanks Pugwash!

Today I received an email from King saying the description of the watch in his website is wrong. The wacth has indeed an old A7750 21k movement.

Crap, I think is the best looking AP I ever seen. It is a shame.