When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

any member have the 2009 DDll ?

2005SUBMARINER

hey guys i know this one is not a favorite here on the forum , but i bought it as a gift for my father inlaw .

any reviews on this watch yet ?

hows the dd asia 2813 ?

can i buy a spare dd 2813 on offeri ?

thanx ed..

???? Don't understand. You say you bought it already, why then ask for a review. You should do it and share it with the people.

By the way here you have one photo review

hey guys i know this one is not a favorite here on the forum , but i bought it as a gift for my father inlaw .

any reviews on this watch yet ?

hows the dd asia 2813 ?

can i buy a spare dd 2813 on offeri ?

thanx ed..

The 2813 is ok, the 4813 is better. There is a seller on ebay selling what LOOKS to be a 4813 with the datewheel overlay already attached, however, I'm not sure if it has the higher canon pinion, 4th wheel and hour wheel needed to make sure the hands clear the markers. If you buy from ofrei, they all come with the lower hands parts installed and they will not work at all. But the one on ebay is 24.99, thats not too bad since you get to skip the headache of gluing a datewheel on. Item #200363264233

bought the ice-blue face asian mvt day-date from my friend trusty .

always great service ! 4 days from the mother land - the big apple ..

the watch is a gift for my father inlaw .. its blue color is beautifull in person .

watch running like a champ .. im a sub-dweller guy , but wont mind wearing this watch but only with a oyster ss band , not a big fan of the presidential ss bands ..

post-410-125063940259_thumb.jpg

post-410-125063945744_thumb.jpg