When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Obamawatch

Anakin14

Nice looking watch and pretty cool that's it is the watch worn by Obama but it's still a rep because they can't but the correct logo on it (secret service). FYI - This watch is made for companies to buy, put their logo on it, and hand it out as a gift. A logo free watch is $180.

feature-banner-2.jpg

Obamawatch Link

It is an attractive watch. Cheap, but attractive. If you buy a cheaper one it has a funky logo (or is blank) just below the 12. I guess if you look around for one with an attractive logo then that's OK.

The one Obama wears has the secret service logo on it but those aren't for sale to the public. Who knows, maybe we can encourage a rep factory to buy some without a logo and then print the secret service logo on it. Now, I'd buy that!!!

Actualy if you happen to know somone with acess to the SS canteen there is no restriction on you owning one. Aperantly they had a bit of a rush on 'em when da man made into the white house.

I'm not shure trying to get a fake SS watch thru customs would be a very good idea :)

Col.

Here's what his watch looks like, with the Secret Service logo.

8bDac346EbFD7BcB__profile.jpg

The watch itself is a Jorg Gray 6500 Chronograph. Here it is for $180 (but you have to buy 12). I searched around before and found a place that would sell it for that price for only 5 (group buy??).

Watch

Here's a whole slew of Jorg Gray watches..... click me

Edited by Anakin14

• 2 weeks later...