When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Its this a good Explorer Replica?

TitoSosa

I don't know anything about the Explorer II white dials, but I must say, it sure looks like the rehaut engraving lines up really, really nice.

I am starting to wonder if this is a trick question? (like I said, I know nothing about the explorers)

My last buy... its this a good Explorer II White Dial Replica???

pbDSCF0194.jpg

I don't know much about the model, but the hands seem somewhat thinner than normal... That said, as long as you like it, that's all that matters :good:

1. That's a genuine watch without a doubt. I don't know what motivated you to "trick" us with it... maybe for some "laffs", eh?

2. Moved to the correct subforum, which is called "The Rolex Area".

So is it my imagination that the hands (particularly the GMT hand) appear thinner than on reps?

The GMT hand is spot on in the old CHS version. Even the new WHS ones have much thinner and better hands... but yeah, generally reps have too thick 24h hands.

The GMT hand is spot on in the old CHS version. Even the new WHS ones have much thinner and better hands... but yeah, generally reps have too thick 24h hands.

Ahh, that's good to know, at least I wasn't imagining things (in that the hands were thinner than I am used to seeing :lol: )