When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would these fit on a rep Daytona.......

silverspeed

One of my favorite reps, my Daytona, has a busted subdialhand the tube broke off while refitting the hand

As I found out sourcing parts, especially handsets, is getting more and more difficult.While searching the interweb I came across these from Wholesaleoutlet on Ebay.

Has anyone tried to fit aftermarket hands on a rep????....now I know the hour/minute hand most likely won't fit but I'm only interested in the subdialhands

I would like to know if the subdial hands wil fit the subdial pins on the rep Daytona....

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-SET-WATCH-HAND-FOR-ROLEX-DAYTONA-4030-2-YELLOW-PART_W0QQitemZ400049532045QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5d24cf6c8d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

fb3e_12.JPG

I can't speak for daytonas but I can speak for wholesaleoutlet and say that his products are high quality and recommended. I've bought his buckles, hands, and a few other misc parts and all of them are very satisfactory. They lend themselves well for modification too if you are interested in getting them relumed or vintagetizing them yourself.

You'll need 7750 specific hands to fit on a rep. Depending on which rep you have, that is... And even then... It really depends on which A7750 you have as there is variation in subdial hand sizes between slow beat, fast beat and hybrid...

It's a relatively new Daytona with the highbeat 28.800 A7750 here is a pic of it in better days...

IMG_2084kopie.jpg

I know it's a long shot...

Thanks :thumbsupsmileyanim: ...that looks like the exact same set

Was it a straight fit or did you glue the subdialhands on?