When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buying a Panerai Replica with Swiss movement

lm4bp

Dear all, have a good day. I am now looking for the Panerai Arktos 092 or 186 watch (which one is better?, 186 got GMT). I come across different prices on the web. Around $350 from Chinese sellers using Asian movement, and $550 from US sellers using Swiss ETA movement (they claim). You think quality worths the difference? I don't mind to pay that amount but what concerns me is whether it is really a genuine Swiss ETA movement. Any experience from others here? May I know? Or anyone knows reputatable seller selling genuine Swiss ETA movement Panerai replica please?

:g::g::mellow::mellow::blink::blink:

Dear all, have a good day. I am now looking for the Panerai Arktos 092 or 186 watch (which one is better?, 186 got GMT). I come across different prices on the web. Around $350 from Chinese sellers using Asian movement, and $550 from US sellers using Swiss ETA movement (they claim). You think quality worths the difference? I don't mind to pay that amount but what concerns me is whether it is really a genuine Swiss ETA movement. Any experience from others here? May I know? Or anyone knows reputatable seller selling genuine Swiss ETA movement Panerai replica please?

:g::g::mellow::mellow::blink::blink:

I would stick with the dealers here.

never heard of a 186 or 092 with a Swiss movement. What "U.S. Seller" are you talking about? As most just buy from the dealers here and then re-sell for increased amount. I wouldn't trust anyone claiming the two PAMs you mention have Swiss movements.