When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Avenger Chrono

zbig

Old titanium case You can buy only from members. But You can buy a ss case. It's much better for me than yours titanium case.

I prefer titanium due to allergy problems in the summer, so this could be one of my all year round watches :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered a Super Avenger, i want to find more info on swaping the rep dial out for an authentic one. And also the movement, it has the Asian, I would love to have an ETA.

Can someone please guide me in the right direction on who to talk to or where to read about it? Thanks!!

While you have been working wonders on yours I made prgress on mine. :) Swapped Asian movement for Swiss (by the way the font on the stock Swiss 7750 datewheel is very close to gen (better then rep)). Added original dial and a The Zigmeister relume. With the old case and excellent ar coat it is a 99% rep as well. By the way the old case is truly comparable to the gen. I had a chance to hold both at the same time. No pics until after Christmas (dropped the camera again). I have asked for the new Nikon 80 for the Holidays. I have no business owning it based on my skills but it looks very cool. :)

What is the diff. between the old case and the new case..?

Is the old case referring to the one with 21,600bph 7750 model with AR coated crystal..?

I was not aware of the old/new case issue. I had assumed they made a limited number of titanium cases as it requires a different manufacturing process than SS (a lot more pressure). Mine came with the old school 7750 and sure enough it broke down very quickly. :)

Speaking of the old 7750 breaking quickly, this is going to be my first "expensive" rep and it only came with the old Asian 7750, if and when it breaks, who can I have fix it for me?