When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new pam183H

Spiderman

This is my new PAM183H received a few days ago, now wears a new strap that once why I did that with which he arrived was really bad! I did a 26/24 because I think it is the right proportion for the Radiomir. What say? I do not think the glass is sapphire and has no HR, and maybe it's better this way, the movement is good and keeps time for 48 h tested, the light is not very strong but for now I'm satisfied.

the case and crown are ok, the only discordant note was the locking bolts of a portion only of loops that were ruined by the hour 12.00, now waiting by the seller of new screws to replace and I will try to block better loops.

sorry for the pics

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

thanks.

regards

Spiderman

This is my new PAM183H received a few days ago, now wears a new strap that once why I did that with which he arrived was really bad! I did a 26/24 because I think it is the right proportion for the Radiomir. What say? I do not think the glass is sapphire and has no HR, and maybe it's better this way, the movement is good and keeps time for 48 h tested, the light is not very strong but for now I'm satisfied.

the case and crown are ok, the only discordant note was the locking bolts of a portion only of loops that were ruined by the hour 12.00, now waiting by the seller of new screws to replace and I will try to block better loops.

sorry for the pics

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

thanks.

regards