When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pretty Angelus movement split second

paneristi

Any suggestion as of which panerai case wud be able to install this movement and with which dial? I am not sure if it will fit into a pam127 case since its been fitted in a 52mm pocket watch. Surely this is one of the most beautiful movement I have ever seen. any thoughts and comments welcome.

http://cgi.ebay.com/52mm-Angelus-Split-Second-Chronograph-Rattrapante-Watch_W0QQitemZ360181759285QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPocket_Watches?hash=item53dc817d35&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I guess a special movement needs that many special treatments :lol: . Being a noobie I doubt I can handle such a project. are there any other rep cases where i can fit this beauty in without major work? in my opinion a pam only looks nice with the CG so I wud not be interested in any other cases as the luminor 47mm with CG. see merlins vintage project for reference.

why would you want to have THIS movement in a Panerai rep case? Just because it is of the brand Angelus?

It has nothing to do with Panerai or vintage Panerai...

well yea. i simply find this movement very beautiful and since i really like pams i try to combine them together. but this wud require many mods and special parts to make it work which is out of my watch skills not that I got any :lol:. if you know a potential case that might fit pls let me know. as long as the watch case is chunky I am happy.