When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Austrian Customs dilemma :(

Andei3000

Hi RWG-fellas,

unfortunately I just got my second watch seized by Austrian Customs :(.

I said to myself, calm down, stick to EU based dealers as always and everything will be ok.

So, ordered a Pam 194 and a correct engraved He-Valve from PT.

Bummer number two -> the factory where PT gets his watches won't produce the 194 anymore.

Now I'm here without two new Pams, the only thing I'll going to have is a correct he-valve "How awesome" :(

Now here is my request (thanks Oberblender for this great idea in the right moment):

Maybe there is one Eu-member with not so strict custom laws as Austria, Germany, Italy, who will be so kind to forward me the watch?

I'll order the watch from PWC (time4direct), as it seems he has the newest modell, best price and stock of this wonderfull watch, maybe we can share the shipping costs?

Of course your service will be rewarded with 50$ and the additional shipping costs in EU :)

Please help some fellow Austrian, to mod the hell out of the hopefully incoming 194.

thanks a lot in advance

Andei

@admins, mods: feel free to delete or move this post, if this request is inappropriate

this is the watch we are talking about:

194.jpg

Hi RWG-fellas,

unfortunately I just got my second watch seized by Austrian Customs :(.

I said to myself, calm down, stick to EU based dealers as always and everything will be ok.

So, ordered a Pam 194 and a correct engraved He-Valve from PT.

Bummer number two -> the factory where PT gets his watches won't produce the 194 anymore.

Now I'm here without two new Pams, the only thing I'll going to have is a correct he-valve "How awesome" :(

Now here is my request (thanks Oberblender for this great idea in the right moment):

Maybe there is one Eu-member with not so strict custom laws as Austria, Germany, Italy, who will be so kind to forward me the watch?

I'll order the watch from PWC (time4direct), as it seems he has the newest modell, best price and stock of this wonderfull watch, maybe we can share the shipping costs?

Of course your service will be rewarded with 50$ and the additional shipping costs in EU :)

Please help some fellow Austrian, to mod the hell out of the hopefully incoming 194.

thanks a lot in advance

Andei

@admins, mods: feel free to delete or move this post, if this request is inappropriate

this is the watch we are talking about:

194.jpg

I've dealt with PWC before with no issues, so I'll be happy to help you out :) Feel free to PM me if you haven't already had found someone to assist you :)