When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Titanium Bracelet

pelagic

Remember that I do not think the titanium bracelet is ALL titanium, only HALF is mad in titanium, the rest is made of steel.

The problem is that the steel is polished, so I took apart all the steel parts and used sandpaper to make it look like titanium and thr result looked very good !!!

I do not think they make thoose titaniumbracelets anymore!

like you I wanted a full [censored] bracelet but it is no longer awailable since it is costly to manfacture. you can still buy a full steel cracelet and treat it with chemicals to make it look like [censored]. just try the search feature. you will be amazed by the amount of information.

like you I wanted a full [censored] bracelet but it is no longer awailable since it is costly to manfacture. you can still buy a full steel cracelet and treat it with chemicals to make it look like [censored]. just try the search feature. you will be amazed by the amount of information.

What chemicals are you talking about? Because the only bracelet treatment I recall being discussed here is the oxiclean method. Except this only works on Ti bracelets to make it darker (tried it successfully myself), but does absolutely nothing to darken SS.

What chemicals are you talking about? Because the only bracelet treatment I recall being discussed here is the oxiclean method. Except this only works on Ti bracelets to make it darker (tried it successfully myself), but does absolutely nothing to darken SS.

I was referring to oxiclean but just cant remember the name :lol:. I think it was you who posted the pictures a few weeks ago which looks great. I thought it was a SS bracelet. Sorry for providing wrong information.

Remember that I do not think the titanium bracelet is ALL titanium, only HALF is mad in titanium, the rest is made of steel.

The problem is that the steel is polished, so I took apart all the steel parts and used sandpaper to make it look like titanium and thr result looked very good !!!

I do not think they make thoose titaniumbracelets anymore!

Yes the so called "Titanium Bracelet" is actually Ti/SS. But a few of the genuine models use the Ti/SS combo bracelet. It is no longer repped but does come up for sale every once in a while, or members who have them (but never use them) may be browsing through the "Want to buy" section and contact you - like what happened with me :D

And Paneristi, it is the OxiClean method you are referring to, I was thinking about trying it out myself - but only if I manage to get another 192 first :) By the way, why are parts of your post "censored" ???