When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 064 Sub 1000 Owner Wanted

rolli

I hesitate to pass this link on to you, as I've never bought from the site and it looks like they've taken their site design and layout from another well known dealer. But it is the only site that I've seen with a 64 Sub being offered Here is the link to their 64 page. Plus they have "Workikng Chronos" in the title :D

Hey Rolli,

I am a bit suprised that you not allready own this watch :pardon:

Bought the PAM064 around 3.5 years ago (from EL) and it is my every-year-holidy watch....it is waterproof for diving and swimming and it can take hits, scratches, dings...the watch had a hard time in the last years.

Enjoy the pics....as far as I remember, the main difference to the gen are the ticks on the bezel...too short for the 64 and the 1.000m engraving on the CG lever. Anyway a cool watch that looks and wears bigger than 44mm due to its thick bezel and height!

I do love the aged numbers and indeezes so much....T-dial.... :Jumpy:

Theo

pam0641.jpg

pam0642.jpg

pam0643.jpg

P.P.S.: Silix still has this model shown on his website....but you never know if he really stocks!

i have the 087 with the upgraded blue dial.

but now the 064 could be my interest

rolli

Hey Rolli,

I am a bit suprised that you not allready own this watch :pardon:

Bought the PAM064 around 3.5 years ago (from EL) and it is my every-year-holidy watch....it is waterproof for diving and swimming and it can take hits, scratches, dings...the watch had a hard time in the last years.

Enjoy the pics....as far as I remember, the main difference to the gen are the ticks on the bezel...too short for the 64 and the 1.000m engraving on the CG lever. Anyway a cool watch that looks and wears bigger than 44mm due to its thick bezel and height!

I do love the aged numbers and indeezes so much....T-dial.... :Jumpy:

Theo

P.P.S.: Silix still has this model shown on his website....but you never know if he really stocks!