When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Winder deal

jfreeman420

So I noticed my 8 head winder isn't doing any good for the other 10 watches I have. i decided to look for a new watch winder. I came across this on Amazon Amazon Winder I am contemplating a 24 head winder I saw on ebay but I can't bring myself to spend $1,600 for a box. That is close to the price of a nice gen. Although I would like one box to house all my watches so I don't look totally insane with three boxes sitting on my furniture, I think two of these may be the answer. I might have to order three just in case :whistling:

Does anyone have thoughts on this winder? Is it a total piece of crap or the deal of the century?

I would imagine these type of watch winders don't move very fast.. you need people like us to move them ..

That is true. Most of my friends own only one watch. I wear a different one just about every day. My friend with a gen Daytona always asks what I'm wearing. He said to me yesterday "I never felt the need to own more than one watch". I said to him, how can you only own one watch?

Unless anyone has anything negative to say I will buy this soon. I have a $100 winder from ebay that is about 4 or five years old and it still works fine. This one looks like higher quality.