When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

old love for Bell&Ross is driving me mad

nejad

I dont think I understand .. how are the 92-01 reps you own "junk"? Those are square black steel lumps with white hands.

Not much to get wrong there! I have a quartz 94/01 and it's just fine. If we know what you dont like about the current pieces, we can understand and maybe advise.

thanks,

first watch that I got had screws in the back but it was sooo bad! Pvd was shameful and it had mineral crystal; wrong dial and problem with a rotor and later dead movement. Another 01-92 came from Andrew marked as Ultimate. Pvd was bit better but crystal was mineral and again I received a wrong dial this time CF. among other things one watch had striped lug screw and I needed to re press crystal because it wasn

I bought the BR01-94 in SS with constant seconds at 3 from Andrew and was very impressed with the watch. The AR is excellent, the thickness of the watch is dead-on and the overall quality of the watch was 1st rate, I bought he non-chrono version some time back and like you was disappointed especially when I went to change the strap to a croc and found that the hex screws and pins were so cheap that they broke if you removed them. On the 94 the strap changed took about 2 minutes, no drama and no problems. I have been wearing the watch for 2 weeks straight with no problems or quality issues. Even the lume is reasonable. I would go for it.

Timeshare