When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just a quick pointer about Narikaa`s latest PO`s

mtv2009

Got another PO from Reg (from his latest jaunt) and just thought id post a couple of pics of what i consider to be slight improvements.

Not going into detail as there have been many reviews of this classic and popular watch so im only going to point out that the AR on mine is particularly good in comparison to my other PO from a previous trip..

Also the "Planet Ocean" engraved wording on the caseback now has a capital P and O...just little things, but makes a difference to me!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

dlqi5j.jpg

710o0h.jpg

Now if they could only get the pearl like the UPO i would be a happy bunny!!

Its the 42mm...guess next stop is the UPO... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I prefer the 42mm version - the hands look more correctly sized because of the smaller diameter. I thought the capitalisation on the PO had been available for a while though - so nice to have that improvement. What movement is yours and what did you pay if we can ask ?

I prefer the 42mm version - the hands look more correctly sized because of the smaller diameter. I thought the capitalisation on the PO had been available for a while though - so nice to have that improvement. What movement is yours and what did you pay if we can ask ?

I do agree, the 42mm are very tidy watches and i really do love mine to bits..its a very handsome watch to wear.I guess i must`ve had one of the old batch of po`s that didnt use capitals but like the fact that my new one does :D

Mine is a 21j asian auto and comes in at

Yeah, shame it still has the wrong omega logo...oh well!!

Does the Narikaa rubber strap come with springbars included as i wrecked mine taking the bracelet off..whoops.. :thumbdown:

Hmm .Some do some don't, I think.

He sent one 22mm by mistake and it didn't. The replacment 20mm did have them.

If you dont get them already fitted, then you need to shape a small curve into them.

Yeah, shame it still has the wrong omega logo...oh well!!

you know, it doesn't really bug me as the narikaa PO is so cheap. it would really bug me though if this was a $350 rep!

for this price, i even think the clown feet are funny and make it special. i like the narikaa PO so much that i gave it to relume and double AR. i love that watch!!!