When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM217... never realized just how nice the rep version is...

projectologist

Thank you for your response. It's kinda scary to hear that as I just ordered a watch from Josh and Andrew. Are the above mentioned people "modding" the watch before shipping or do they just have better quality reps?

Best wishes

yeah.. well DSN and Sead's ultimates, they mod.. but Little Hero's 111h's are reallllly accurate in terms of the look, but it's also $1000, but i think he recently lowered it to $800, not too sure, you may want to check... the movt. ofcourse is a workhorse A6497.. just as good as a swiss version. if it's not accurate, a reulating will fix that

Since you have ordered yours from Josh/Andrew.. your watch will need some modding to look really good.. like a new CG, T-48 crown, maybe take the top AR off, flatten the cg-pin.. etc etc.. oh...and definitely get a new strap!

• 10 months later...

Boy, you can't go unnoticed with a 47mm Panerai. I ordered mine today but have a bit of a complex toward the purchase becouse some of my friends say "it might be just to big" "it might be overwhelming"

Seeing your pics, they look great. Seen others too online, I don't see a problem. With a good aftermarket strap from Peter Gunny, Daluca and Rob Montana (just to name a few) you can't go wrong. Tourneau watch company in Chicago does not have a 47mm Panerai to view. This is why I rely on you guys and the net.

Thanks for the warm welcome...what a find, rwg!

Thank you for the kind words. I try very hard to make very unique watch straps.

-Daniel

Owner

www.DaLucaStraps.com