When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getatwatch?

landwomble

Great cases. PVD is a bit too dark and shiney but the polished steel is very very nice. Their service is superb and they take paypal too. about 8-10 days from order to door. Cases are about as good as Davidsen at 1/3 the price. Crownguards are actually pretty decent as well. Only modding i had too do was to grind down the long tube a touch so the T crown sat nearer to the case.

I have been told their hands are very nice as well

Tat can now supply any watch with V10 lume from GlowInc (very good stuff). This will eventualy become his std lume if all goes to plan. The straps on these realy are outstanding. Folk have bought the watch just for the strap.

Not sure on that dial issue. I havn't heard it being a problem as yet but it could easily be so. Tat has a range of dials and the ones from Jackson fit as well. He also has some very well priced MVTs inc a hand wound PVD one.

Col.

My watch came on fri, wrong case from what I ordered. Quick to respond to my problem and they have apologised for the mix up, hopefully they can just send me the right case then I can ship back the wrong one. Dont wont to send the whole watch back to HK, I m sure I can manage changing them over. Hope so anyway.

Did anyone tested the water resistance of a watch from getat or from jacksontse?

Results?

The two 1st watches I got from them was good to 3ATM,

these:

homage7.jpg

but the first case leaked around the crystal! This:

pam111hike1.jpg

came out like this:

h2opam111b.jpg

h2opam111c.jpg

But I'm very impressed on there response! Tat sent me a replacement rt away!

I'd be very interseted in this too. Mine arrives next week and was planning on greasing caseback and crown but would be interested in results if anyone else has already done this.

I'm not confident in my ability to remove the movement to test on an empty case!

I have two more complete watches coming next week! I'll test them and let you folks know.....you should start thinking

of doing some work on your watches......at least a little bit at a time! Getat watches are cheap, so it's affordable to mess up!

That's why I buy their watches......to play around with!

Goodluck!

I have two more complete watches coming next week! I'll test them and let you folks know.....you should start thinking

of doing some work on your watches......at least a little bit at a time! Getat watches are cheap, so it's affordable to mess up!

That's why I buy their watches......to play around with!

Goodluck!

they are that. I'll be experimenting with this one I think. Can you fit any 6497 movements to these, e.g if any come up on eBay?