When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Defective eurotimez deep sea sea dweller DSSD V5

doctorshumes

purchased a DSSD from eurotimez. Got it yesterday. Looked good. Second hand a little short as with most. Put it on my wrist. Opened the clasp guard and the middle tab on the clasp. Pulled out the extension of the bracelet but couldnt open it. Opened the clasp up completely to see why. THE ENTIRE BRACELET SEPERATED INTO TWO AT THE CLASP AND IT FELL OFF OF MY WRIST HITTING THE GROUND BREAKING A PIECE OF THE BEZEL INSERT OUT, POPPING THE CRYSTAL COMPLETELY OUT, AND SCRATCHING THE SIDE OF THE CASE. Not even 1 hr old. Turns out, the pin at the end of the bracelet of the side with the new add on extension will not stay in the clasp. You can get it in and slide it but it pulls right out. I emailed them, waiting on a response but put it all back in the box it came in and waiting to send it back. Anyone else had this problem????

post-17111-125351210735_thumb.jpeg

post-17111-125351211698_thumb.jpg

post-17111-125351212715_thumb.jpg

post-17111-125351213545_thumb.jpg

Bad luck dude. I also have a V5 DSSD from ET'z with strap issues. Nowhere near as bad as yours, but issues all the same. So much for the quality control!!! Or should i say lack of. There are more and more posts regarding ET and their after sales service. I am still waiting for an answer from multiple emails. Fingers crossed for both of us!