When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 111H... with low light

V

Guest Sql_pl

I just need to have a 111H and 112H... it would be cool if Silix guys would finally answer... I didn't get a singl answer since the beginning of our group buy....

I just need to have a 111H and 112H... it would be cool if Silix guys would finally answer... I didn't get a singl answer since the beginning of our group buy....

They haven't answered me either.. wait 1-2 days till they come back to China (they were away)

Are you sending mail to their silixprime@gmail.com account?

Guest Sql_pl

Yes I am sending it to the correct account.

Feel like I am out of rep luck recently.

My PO is on the way for 2 weeks now. Everyday I say to myself that I will not call my post office or my postman anymore... of course I do call them everyday!

I have a deal with another dealer for a 7753 196... then it turned out it can only be a 7753 188... after all our great deals he is now slower than a snail.... almost no responses, absolutely no conlusions... I know nothing.

Then this whole silix thing. 12 mails sent... no reply till now.

I am so desperate for a new rep that I think I will go for a 187 from Ken as he is at least responding to my damn emails!!

Ok sorry for a slight OT but I had to vent.

Cheers!

I love the h series. I am contemplating picking one up but I already own a G series. Not sure if it's a good buy for me when there's 20,000 other watches that I dream about every night.

Nice watch though. i can't wait to see the Super Lume job when it's done.