When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Facebook down?

TeeJay

Well and truly off-topic, but I just wondered if anyone else has had trouble accessing Facebook? I haven't been able to get my PC to load the site all day, the iPhone app worked up until a few hours back, whereupon it started informing me it there was a 'connection error', and now won't log in, and on top of all that, just typing 'Facebook' into google, the site link just comes up with a server error (as does attempts to google search my friends) Anyone else experiencing this?

I hate the book, but the wife is addicted. She yelled at me because it was acting up. She thought it was our network. Anyway, long story short, fb has been having issues, mostly in IE, mostly error loading items, some login issues. Seems to be addressed, but with such a following you never know what will happen, and I am personally not surprised when it's not working perfectly.

I hate the book, but the wife is addicted. She yelled at me because it was acting up. She thought it was our network. Anyway, long story short, fb has been having issues, mostly in IE, mostly error loading items, some login issues. Seems to be addressed, but with such a following you never know what will happen, and I am personally not surprised when it's not working perfectly.

I mostly use it to stay in touch with my cousins, and friends in Japan, but it's quite useful for staying in touch with friends locally for arranging stuff. Makes for a good business networking tool as well, I've found :) The chat function has been acting up for 2-3 weeks, so it could be that their servers were creaking under the strain, and finally gave out today... Not to sure, but it seems to be up and running again now :)