When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Labour - New Watch

ScottishJackal

Yeah, I saw that too. He makes my p**s itch.

The thing is , the guy is minted so you'd expect him to wear an expensive watch, but he's in a party that is supposed to represent the working man on the street.

How can any of them say that there in touch with 'the people' when their watch costs more than most people earn in a year.

Don't suppose its a rep by any chance? how good would that be.

That movie in your sig is amazing, not one punch lands :shock:

Ooooh its gone!

Edited by arniezac

Yeah, I saw that too. He makes my p**s itch.

The thing is , the guy is minted so you'd expect him to wear an expensive watch, but he's in a party that is supposed to represent the working man on the street.

How can any of them say that there in touch with 'the people' when their watch costs more than most people earn in a year.

Don't suppose its a rep by any chance? how good would that be.

That movie in your sig is amazing, not one punch lands :shock:

Ooooh its gone!

lol itchy p**s is not nice. Yea such Political ethics - "Do as I say - not as I do" if I had been caught fabricating my expenses, I know what would have happened to me (not - can you pay it back please.

Bloody Hippocrates the lot of them.

aye was nice wee movie, some man was he. :black_eye:

So typical! I work for a large corporation and we submit upgrade budgets annually for newer computers, etc. Every year, corporate comes back and tells use there is no money for upgrades. We just finished a massive new building in California and the CEO of the company decided he wanted an office there. So, he kicks out the head of west coast operations who just finished a $50k office. The CEO proceeds to expand the corner office to make it bigger. He then orders furniture, including a $60.000 couch. The total cost of the furniture alone was over $300,000 for this office. And the best part is, he is based out of Europe and is rarely in the US.

Our total upgrade cost for the computers and servers that we desperately need was only going to cost us $235,000 and would last for 3 + years.

No wonder the economy is in the tank!