When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Loose Movement in Aquaracer Chrono

dannychad

Just received my Aquaracer Chrono with A7750 movement. As soon as I got it out of the wrappping I noticed the watch wasn't running. While trying to move the watch to see if it just needed some charging up, it sounded like there was something loose in the case. It almost sounds like the movement is loose and moving around inside the case. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Has anyone had the same problem? Thanks.

agree with fakemaster... if the rotor is loose or has come off altogether.. it just needs to be reattached.. you need to remove the bracelet.. open the case back.. if it will not open with your thumbs try a ball of duct tape using the sticky side for friction and twisting..(roll the duct tape into a ball.. place it on the case back and apply downward pressure while twisting..)

the rotor often comes loose in shipping .. all you need to do is press it back on..

check with your dealer.. ask him if you should try this.. it'll save you sending it back.. since it is not an internal movement problem..

I've had this happen on several watches after receiving them..

AC

Lani