When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First PAM

redwatch

Hi Folks,

So after a long long time, I have finally decided to join the Panerai family. :D

I purchased a beautiful PAM 112h from kdx_time which he acquired from HackR. I bought a wonderful Rubber Strap with Deployant from HikeUSA which he did an amazing job of oiling before shipping. It is incredibly soft!

Anyways, here's the info:

Swiss 6497 (rep PAM Plates)

Swan Neck

Super Lume

CP Fix

CG Brushed

Nice, Thick, Smooth Crown

Sapphire Crystal with top AR stripped as per gen

And now the pics!

DSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0767.jpg

DSC_0769.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

DSC_0772.jpg

Check out this lume!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: F4 1.6 seconds

DSC_0774.jpg

And of course, the wrist shot.

DSC_0776.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:drinks:

congrats, Red... looks great... :good:

hate to break it to you, tho -- the strap was probably oiled by Hike's natural skin!... :bleh:

R-

=@8)

:D

Well, if that's the case then he should bottle that stuff up! It's so silky smooth he could make a killing with that stuff! :D

:g: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........we'll sell to hackR! ;)

Thanks R! I must admit, the pix don't do this watch justice. I just love this thing! It is so incredibly comfortable to wear! I just can't believe I haven't had one before now!!!

As for Hike's lube - if that is truly the case than he should most definitely bottle it up!!! He could call it "Hike's Mothers Milk Lube" :p

I love a good lube convo as much as the next guy, but i'm going to take a sec to change the subject and say, nice pam! Nice to see your top bridge doesn't have that shoddy decoration work that doesnt match the other bridges.

I love this shot!

DSC_0770.jpg

If you still have one, want to email a higher rez copy of it to me? blueboost@gmail.com

Enjoy, and as fun as rubber and lube can be, shop some leather for that naughty new girl you got there. Grrr! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Glad to! Thanks for the kind words! I will email you a hi-res shot when I get to work tomorrow (files are on my lappie at work).

As for the leather for the new girl, some is one its way, but I am on the hunt for a nice PAV 98 style strap. I think I will wait until Frogman's new straps are ready.

• 3 weeks later...