When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Pilot Datewheel HELP!

arsegras

Hey folks. Just very recently I purchased a 5002 BP (faux PR and still recessed date wheel version) fr Josh.

I had not worn it for a few days so obviously had to adjust the time and date. To my horror, altho able to adjust time, my datewheel just wouldn't move!

Can anyone help? What is wrong? How can I fix it? Possible to do it myself?

Any help is great folks. Thanks!

mmm yea...

but honestly, wld like to avoid that if possible... you know how the customs are sometimes... cld take weeks/months before the watch actually reaches Josh. This is my favourite watch to date, and I'll have to wait all over again!! Ok i'm whining... but u guys to know how it feels...

That said, any other alternative?

(I've mailed josh anyway in the meantime... let's see how tt goes along too)

mmm yea...

but honestly, wld like to avoid that if possible... you know how the customs are sometimes... cld take weeks/months before the watch actually reaches Josh. This is my favourite watch to date, and I'll have to wait all over again!! Ok i'm whining... but u guys to know how it feels...

you may want to inquire about Joshua sending you the movement .. if you can swap it or find a watch smith whom is rep friendly.. it the alternative to sending it back..

AC

Lani

mmm yea...

Josh will send you specific instructions on how to send the watch back by registered air mail - if you follow them, you will have no problems, I recently sent a watch back from Australia, it arrived safely 5 days later.

If you explain the problem, he will likely offer to cross ship a replacement.

Cheers.