When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

N.O (nitric oxide) bodybuilding

Delicious

Has any of our members experinced the so called N.O suppelement?

I want to give it a try but im not sure if it is "over-hyped" stuff or does it really work?

Ive tried (of course) normal whey protein combined with soy protein and L-glutamine ..it was good increased strength and better bloodflow

But i hvae never tried L-Ariginin or N.O

so if any one have any experince hen please share it here thanks :)

yup used it quite a bit. been bodybuilding for over 11 years. currently sit at just over 127kg so i;m not a small guy.

problems i found with it are its simply not designed for any real lasting effect. brill for the gym and to hit the clubs a few hours after but the facy is it doesnt really do anything else.

if you want a good delivery system that will shuttle nutrients into your muscles then get a good creatine that has some dextrose or something with a high GI to make sure you get the necessary insulin spike so you can get those carbs and protein into your muscles after training. you'll notice that a pump will stay much like these pumping supplements mainly due to the higher glycogen uptake and its got more of a benefit due to the release of the most important anabolic hormone of all, Insulin!

depends which way you want to go, but if you're happy going further down the line you can look into stuff like igf and hgh. you'll get some good fat burning with the hgh and some decent health benefits provided you use it right.

igf, while stronger is not so good for fat burning. but you do get to a state of hyperplasia (cell split and replication in a real real basic term) which you wont get anywhere else, provided you can mechaniclly overload your muscles enough.

and no, injections wont turn you orange.

• 1 year later...

Excellent post from gridlock...

Myself over 22yrs training/ bodybuilding. Now run my own nutrition business.

ignoring the juice.

Gridlock got it spot on... quality protein, creatine, glutamine, Don't forget A good diet, water and quality rest.

Everyone is different so what works for one may not work for another. EPA stack works great for me but I know a lot of guys can't use it.

Stick with the basics and the supplements that work.

________

sent from Galaxy Tab overcome rom

Interesting stuff. I've been a regular gym member for 2 years - the first year was spent dropping from 300lbs to a somewhat more skinny 160lbs. This year (the last 8 months) I bulked for 4 months and I'm now cutting. 195lbs at about 15-16% bodyfat, aiming for 8% in the near future.

The realization's definitely dawning on me that to get to the size I want to be it's either:

a)10 years natural training, gym twice a day, no life

b)Needle up the [censored], get to look good and take care of my degree/job/family

The other thing is - I'm going to Japan for a year's exchange this time next year. This is going to sound selfish, awful, shallow, etc - but as you may have guessed from the '300lbs' part, it's only in the last 12 months I've been anything close to passably attractive. I actually had to have my man-boobs surgically removed as they'd become girl-boobs - I was seriously considering doing a couple of cycles of test-e/tren/dbol with the appropriate PCT, then leaning off with clen to get huge and ripped for my time abroad. I want to enjoy what's left of my youth and make up for lost time.

Does this make me a bad person?

Interesting stuff. I've been a regular gym member for 2 years - the first year was spent dropping from 300lbs to a somewhat more skinny 160lbs. This year (the last 8 months) I bulked for 4 months and I'm now cutting. 195lbs at about 15-16% bodyfat, aiming for 8% in the near future.

The realization's definitely dawning on me that to get to the size I want to be it's either:

a)10 years natural training, gym twice a day, no life

b)Needle up the [censored], get to look good and take care of my degree/job/family

The other thing is - I'm going to Japan for a year's exchange this time next year. This is going to sound selfish, awful, shallow, etc - but as you may have guessed from the '300lbs' part, it's only in the last 12 months I've been anything close to passably attractive. I actually had to have my man-boobs surgically removed as they'd become girl-boobs - I was seriously considering doing a couple of cycles of test-e/tren/dbol with the appropriate PCT, then leaning off with clen to get huge and ripped for my time abroad. I want to enjoy what's left of my youth and make up for lost time.

Does this make me a bad person?

Honestly, even with 10 years of SERIOUS training under your belt, you won't get HUGE! Our bodies were not designed to carry enormous amounts of muslce, instead we're programmed to carry bodyfat for times of famine. Blame our ancestors for that one. I was a competitive powerlifter for 3 years, then converted over to bodybuilding due to injury after injury, and two surgeries. So with 15 years of SERIOUS training, I stand at 5'10" 185-195lbs at 7-9% BF depending on time of year. I'm lean and muscular and I have all my abs popping, but I'm nowhere near the size I WANT to be. Ideally, I'd like to stay at the same BF and walk around at 210-215lbs but I've realized that without the use of anabolics, I will probably never be that weight. I'm sure I've tapped my bodies natural genetic potential and my only resort to gaining some serious size, will be to go on the juice. I've been contemplating this for months now, but I've yet to take the leap.

For the most part, most supps are a waste of money. If your diet and training aren't on point, supps won't help you much. They're just that, a supplement to your regular diet. I do, however, endorse the use of a good protein, multi, and creatine. Otherwise you're just better off going on something. I'm debating on running a 12 week test-e cycle with a 6 week dbol kicker and finishing off with a 3-4 week winny run. I'm hoping it would get me to the 210 mark without any fat gains.