When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone know the latest on GeoffD / Rocketeer Saga?

Pannyman04

I sent him two watches in April (one for AR - part of the Chieftang debackle - the other for a crown mod), I last got some sort of reply in August, since then, nothing. He gave me a phone number at that point which has never, ever been answered.

I'm seriously thiking of calling the police to report fraud/theft.

Has anyone heard from this character in recent weeks, or have any better contact info?

I have his address, Milton Kenynes is only 45 min away, I'm seriously tempted to go up at the weekend and cause a bit of a fuss in person ... just getting sick of the whole thing.

People who lie, will also steal. People who steel usually have a 'substance' problem. People with substance problems are paranoid and should be considered armed and dangerous. Especially on their own turf. If you go in person, bring more than a 'fist' or 'knife' even.

Go by remote control pm04; hxxp://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm. Specifically IC3

Do not feel you have to be cagey about the transaction involving a 'replica watch'. This scenerio does not put you at risk with the law in that regard.

'Milton' will get a nice certified letter from .gov.org and emails to start. I dunno, I'm armed too. I rather have you come to my house [censored] off (castle doctrine) than get emails from the Feds.

Good luck.

Go by remote control pm04; hxxp://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm. Specifically IC3

Good luck.

Somehow I don't think the FBI are interested in what goes on in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England but thanks for the input.

BTW I wasn't really looking for vigilante lessons, or a discussion on how big a [censored] he is, I'm interested if anyone actually KNOWS what's happening with this guy, or had any contact in recent weeks?

I have his address, Milton Kenynes is only 45 min away, I'm seriously tempted to go up at the weekend and cause a bit of a fuss in person ... just getting sick of the whole thing.

Have you PM'd 1 of the Mods for their input? If so, then I think your only other recourse is to confront him, civilly, in person.