When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Great opportunity for Omega PO lovers.....

Justasgood

O.k., so you know I have sold all of my watches to raise money for medical bills and day to day life. Sad for me, great for those who bought my watches.

Now an opportunity(Just like the Omega Speedmaster that Pug now owns) somebody is gonna get a great deal on a Genuine Omega Planet Ocean 45.5 Co-Axial Black/Black. Comes on full bracelet and has original box and papers. 2 years old.

Problem is, we aren't sure what a good price is.

Any thoughts on a fair market price from my family here? Anybody have this on their "Gotta get it" list?

Let me know.

I should be able to get some pics up in the next few days.

Thanks,

Kurt.

General price range for a gen pre-owned 2200.50 w/ B&P seems to be around $1800 - $2k at the mid - higher end or so; even at those prices they seem to stall out a bit. For a quick move, I hate to say it, but it's gotta be priced under that. If you have some time, you can probably get within that range with the right buyer...

Good luck with the sale...

//ubi

General price range for a gen pre-owned 2200.50 w/ B&P seems to be around $1800 - $2k at the mid - higher end or so; even at those prices they seem to stall out a bit. For a quick move, I hate to say it, but it's gotta be priced under that. If you have some time, you can probably get within that range with the right buyer...

Good luck with the sale...

//ubi

Thanks Ubi.

It is as complete as when bought. I was thinking in the $1200-$1600 range.....depending on how much I like the buyer's bribe

:whistling: