When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3706

JohnDorian

Any ideas where I can get a case and a set of hands for this movement gen or rep would be ideal.

Hi

I don't exactly understand your question, the IWC 3706 is no movement, though it contains usually a A7750. If you're looking for a 3706 rep case and hands (incl. said movement) I guess jockl1978 might be able to help you out.

See his post here.

If you're looking for a gen case I've never seen one being sold separately. You may find the hands or the dial on the bay somtimes.

Hope that helps.

Val.

I have a gen dial, I was just looking for a way to put it on a watch :)

Thanks for the reply though, I sent him a PM!

Oh, now get it. :) No problemo.

You might want to read that thread though. Serious problem with different rehaut angle on the rep so the dial won't fit directly.

Good luck.

Val.

Yup, you're right. it seems the primary problem in fitting the gen dial is the gen dial is too small? The rehaut is at a 75 degree angle in the gen but the rep case is 90 degrees. Does that mean then the dial doesn't cover the dial opening on the rep case?

I haven't tried it but I think so. The Gen rehaut is conical while the rep is straigt. So You would basically have to build a conical spacer ring or something. Much work!

Val.