When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

incoming, incoming...mon, 11/02/09 update - 1st 3 arrived!

hackR

wow --

just got a note from my friend Sixx...who has been laying low with creaky bones since the weather changed...leaving the darkness and descending from his perch only to pounce on FS threads...his recent haul is hikelike in quantity and quality...kudos to my buddy - albeit with some degree of the usual "damn, i missed that sale" feeling...

but then it dawns on me...yikes!...we all have the occasional hike disease...and next week is probably one of my largest hauls in a long while...ok, ok -- 4 are from the FS threads, 4 from The Z...but all in all -- yikes, 8!...incoming, incoming....

i've been doing my best to sell then buy...playing with the house's money, so to speak...somewhat successful...yeah, right...only one money order to keep off the wifely radar screen!...

so here's to the postal workers worldwide...finding my small outpost of existence in central/northern NY...

what's next?!?!?...hmmmmmmmmm...some wrist-time, i'm thinking...

timing is everything, right?!...

yes, my friends, we all do get the hike disease...and the first step in the process of recovery is admitting it...

R-

It started with lower middle class like myself. We couldn't obtain the immunization gens afford the more substantially padded. I lay here wheezing, reading about V1, V2.. all the different strains of this infection, knowing damn well it will kill me one way or another. I can't afford to keep getting shots with each new strain. I know of only one man that can. Lanikai.

My body is growing weak to the toxic rubber parts, the radioactive dials, lead paint.. Ultimately though, it will most likely be asphyxiation via significant other that claims my soul to keep. The leading cause of death amongst the great RWG.

Oh........that kind of BUG! Worst than H1N1! I still haven't fully recovered yet......still pikin' up a few here and there! Sixx is actually recievin some of my infection from Germany......so this one will have a Scottish blessin before it comes to the Midwest! Thanks my Dear Friend....hope your creakin bones will get better soon! :thumbsupsmileyanim::1a:

Hackster.......take it easy Dude! Enjoy that Game......mine is Volleyball......and the play-off starts tomorrow! Hope her team makes it to the Championship! :1a:

Happy Halloween/All Saints Day!

F-

wow --

just got a note from my friend Sixx...who has been laying low with creaky bones since the weather changed...leaving the darkness and descending from his perch only to pounce on FS threads...his recent haul is hikelike in quantity and quality...kudos to my buddy - albeit with some degree of the usual "damn, i missed that sale" feeling...

Sixx picked up my B&M. Beautiful piece, jut not my style! Glad he is enjoying it though! :drinks:

Lol, I think we all get the Hike bug from time to time!! Now I'm going to have to pick out a few to go to the FS board!! Man this will hurt more than my creakin bones!!

BikeMike, your B&M is a beauty, love the feel and tactileness of it, great piece, thank you for a great sale!!

Some of the others coming in are 'super Reps' from out of Tazzmans watch box, we all know how well he cares for his pieces and the stunning mods he has done to them! One in particular I can't wait for!!

Hike, your PAM will go through the Scottish right of passage before the trip over the Pond. It may be a tad hungover when you get it!! ;)

Have spoken to hackR about his incoming and he has some stunners on the way!! Still gutted for him that he had to sell his VC Over seas, that was his baby man!!

P4GTR, that was all class bud, that really made me laugh, thank you for cheering me up in this damp, cold country I call home!

Hope everyones 'incoming' get there in good health and are worn in better health!!

Sixx :bones: