When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT IIc With Replicated Movement Not Perfected Yet?

paragonrep

My watch will be delivered today so fingers crossed! Will report later with pics too.

Update:

The watch arrived today from King. So far it works perfectly. The build quality is superb and the end links are now perfect. Having seen many reps over the years and also many gen Rolex watches I do think the steel has a much brighter lustre especially in low light. The bezel insert is lovely and slightly recessed giving a nice polished lip.

Having got used to WM9 DW's the wheel on this is not very good but passable. I'm guessing this watch comes out of the same factory as the DSSD as there are finishing similarities to both.

I will take some pics over the weekend but overall I'm impressed with it so let's hope the movement pleases me too!

One point I forgot to mention, not sure if this applies with Josh/Andrew models but the rehaut serial is not 'V' but 'Z'! and I do notice that none of the dealers focus on the rehaut engraving so maybe other's who received this can confirm what their's say.