When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sinn U1, wrong caseback?

edgematic1

As I've noticed I think the rep Sinn U1 pvd has a wrong caseback? It says "U Black", afaik the U Black is the "stealth" version of the U1. Ain't it? Someone who could confirm this?

Question for the ones who already bought one: "How's the pvd on this one?" Thinking about ordering one.

Yep, the PVD incorrectly has the case back from the upcoming Ublack (should read U1 in big letters where it reads U black etc). The PVD quality is outstanding for a rep IME..

I think stealth is different from u black

The gen though is more orange than red on the dial and Sinn is colored not white

Yes, the Sinn logo should be red on the PVD version, though white is correct for the steel version. The gen isn't really orange-y it's really bright red - like end of the spectrum/primary red. The rep is a slightly darker red.

I've been in the AD investigating and considering to buy a gen. Regardless of the obvious flaws, I can't recommend the rep highly enough. It's excellent!