When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

how to contact zigmeister?

stallonepanerai

Zigmeister...i sent you a PM and it went through now. Let me know if you are interested in luming a dial for me.

Thanks

Relax and wait. The Zigmeister is a great guy who gets overworked and overwhelmed by a lot of impatient people. He is happy to go out of his way for those who treat him well, but he doesn't need the business, so will likely not answer if you push.

Relax and wait. The Zigmeister is a great guy who gets overworked and overwhelmed by a lot of impatient people. He is happy to go out of his way for those who treat him well, but he doesn't need the business, so will likely not answer if you push.

ohh, if this was true then i would still be on his good people list ;) i em not impatient,i always pay on time, i have never complained humm still i see people get times for their watches long before me even when i ask weeks before this people even get their watches..and i lost a parcel worth 1500$ on rute to The Zigmeister, all i got was a smack in the face for starting a thread and since then my "schedules" always get pushed out or put on hold while others seems to be able to send watches to him like they where love letters..

I know The Zigmeister has his followers but he aint that great in my book anymore, then again if people is nice to you why dislike them? if people are not nice then its the opposite right? :)

We have other great modders here also, look to Vac,Domi and others that are up and coming..

Cheers,

Dani