When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help getting Spinmaster 7750 6263 repaired

gplracer

I have a 7750 6263 that was built by Spinmaster about 6 months ago. I was winding it one day when all of a sudden it did not feel right. Now it does not wind properly. It runs for a very short period of time and then starts and stops. I want to get it repaired but I need someone who works on this type of movement. Can you please suggest someone?

Note: Spinmaster does a very good job building these watches. I do not think it is his fault. The watch ran great for 6 months. Sometimes mechanical watches need to be repaired. It is the nature of the beast with having a mechanical watch.

The auto winding mechanism was removed along with the rotor. Spin has not responded to my pm's or email requests for his address to send for repair so I am not sure what he thinks.

Something must be going on with Spin 'cause I sent him a PM about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from him! Hopefully the Singaporean Posse can help!