When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice Please Best Non-Date Rolex Rep

cfc2009

I have a large collection of genuine (homage and original) and rep watches -about 25 in the "regular" rotation. So even though I've never posted here, I'm trying to say I'm fairly discerning. Looking for advice on a non-date Rolex rep. Prefer the Air King or Oyster Precision or Explorer I understated style. A lot of reps seem very over the top, for obvious reasons, but I'd rather fly under the radar with an understated, but classy model. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Depending on your wardrobe, I'd suggest the AirKing or the Exp I accordingly... AK for suits/smarter wear, Exp I for more casual... :)

Just to be clear, I was hoping for a recommendation of a specific rep (eg: wm9, trusty, etc...) that people think is the best quality version of this type of watch. thanks

Just to be clear, I was hoping for a recommendation of a specific rep (eg: wm9, trusty, etc...) that people think is the best quality version of this type of watch. thanks

If you want the best, I would suggest seeing if WM9 has any AirKings. If not, you're essentially choosing between the dealers and the prices they offer, as they all carry (or can acquire) the same stock. Best of luck :good:

I have a large collection of genuine (homage and original) and rep watches -about 25 in the "regular" rotation. So even though I've never posted here, I'm trying to say I'm fairly discerning. Looking for advice on a non-date Rolex rep. Prefer the Air King or Oyster Precision or Explorer I understated style. A lot of reps seem very over the top, for obvious reasons, but I'd rather fly under the radar with an understated, but classy model. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

yup, those are my fav. Rollies as well.

Just keep in mind that the gen AK's are 34mm whereas most reps of them are much bigger. The closest one I saw was a rep stating it was 35mm, but I think that should actually be 36mm, and was just a measurement error while making up the description.