When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam Pre-a 2

fitch

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share with you the results of one of two projects that I'm working on (the other one is the Pre-V 202/a which is partially ready). I must take a moment to thank some (senior) members for their help and expertise; Ubi, Simon, Chad, Flex and Tanya; THANKS to all you guys for your help and patience (for when I was asking too much questions in one mail :lol:) This Pre-A is a result of various watches taken apart en rebuild with a particular beautifull dial (FGD original); one of only a few which has a mix with real Tritium, lume applied by the Zigmeister. I know that minor improvements can be made to the cg and crown but for now I will focuss on the 202/a which will visit another continent for the neccesary mods ;)

prea1.jpg

prea2.jpg

prea3.jpg

prea4.jpg

prea5.jpg

prea6.jpg

prea7.jpg

prea8.jpg

Finally it's on my wrist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers guys and thanks for looking ^_^

fitch

Looking good, fitchy! That case/dial combo kinda threw me for a loop when I saw that first pic; probably because I've only seen and known this particular piece with the PVD case. Even though I read Pre-A 2 in your topic, I wasn't quite prepared to see the steel case :) Funny how the mind plays these tricks :lol:

Great looking piece and looking forward to seeing the 202/A when it's done!

Actually; I had the same feeling when I finished the piece and swapped the movements and dials... it threw me off so much that I was actually considering offering it for sale or changing it into a pam9 but now after wearing it a few days it starts to grow on me ^_^ (but I'm still more a pvd kinda guy...) the combo is really nice though with the pam logo Dirk strap and the beautifull rich color of the dial :)

Looking good, fitchy! That case/dial combo kinda threw me for a loop when I saw that first pic; probably because I've only seen and known this particular piece with the PVD case. Even though I read Pre-A 2 in your topic, I wasn't quite prepared to see the steel case :) Funny how the mind plays these tricks :lol:

Great looking piece and looking forward to seeing the 202/A when it's done!