When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Good Old 196 :)

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

Just got that watch back recently.

I bought it around 1.5 year ago from watchlover_david (you guys remember that dealer... I wonder why he's gone) when Daylights showed up.... then sold it to Zbyszek "Szumi" around a year ago.

Wanted to get myself a 7753 but didn't pull the trigger and then those good old cased 7753s dissapeared so I am happy to have this one back. We made a trade and it is back on my wrist! Amazing thing is there is no new scratch on the watch! Szumi really took good care of it! Thanks Zbyszek!

Here are some pics:

109319-24291.jpg

109319-24292.jpg

LOVE that older case... and that bezel!

109319-24293.jpg

109319-24294.jpg

109319-24295.jpg

109319-24296.jpg

Maybe one day it will get a 7753 but I am not sure if I will be able to find a nice old style 7753 dial... these new ones seem to have differnt LUMINOR PANERAI font... closer to new 250/251 daylights...

Cheers!

Still one of the best reps made. I've had mine for 16 months and it's still my favourite rep. I guess we spend a lot of time here talking about flaws but there's just so much detail they got right in this version. Looks good on the rubber strap as well.

Maybe one day it will get a 7753 but I am not sure if I will be able to find a nice old style 7753 dial... these new ones seem to have differnt LUMINOR PANERAI font... closer to new 250/251 daylights...

Cheers!

Nice. You were right to get it back. I have the old case 7753 model myself, and just love it. Actually, I wonder if the Asian datewheel fits in the 7753 or not because your date font looks better than mine!!! But it looks slightly misaligned with respect to the 4 and 5 markers, so maybe not. Hrmmm.

Edited by chieftang