When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The real home of football

PeteM

They are a bunch of Irons too !!!

Here is the true home of Football -

post-12175-125837556866_thumb.jpg

Ooops - Did I mention that we're top of the league and we're having a larf - KTBFFH

Yes mate I suppose if your russian it would be your true home!!!

All that money bought you few West Ham players over the years so in a way your right!!! We get everywhere just to show the unworthy what real football is all about!!!:thumbsupsmileyanim:

STBFUYA :p

Yeah you're right we take all your young players or perhaps they just see a good thing and go for it. Do you reckon any of them would be playing for England if they had stayed at the Boleyn? :2:

When we've done with them, we give them back to you. Even dear old Franco is amongst the list of our retirees. Perhaps he is still blue at heart given your prominence in the league. :doh:

You're Championship fodder already mate. I wonder if your shirt sponsor will even see the season out. :bye1: They don't usually do they! :shutup2:

KTBFFH :bones: Gate 13. Keeping it real.

True mate! we make them, you take them for a shedload, we buy em back for buttons.

Check the England comments :bangin:

You could be right on the Championship but I go back to my first comment its real football mate not bought with the profits from someone supplying the fuel to heat our houses!!

Gate13 - I know 'em well - Great Kebabs!!!:bleh: OKAY everybody peeps!!:yeah:

LOL - Maybe we'll buy West Ham from our loose change. We might need a third team to play against our U16's or ladies. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

In truth, I wouldn't want a London club to go down and West Ham def ain't top of my love to hate list. The footy is [censored] but there is too much 'history', and too much fun on away days. I reckon that you'll have a difficult season, it don't look good at the moment but a lot can happen.

We can do with any donation!! Maybe you could arrange a whip round for us on a match day after all there is nothing else to do there during the game!

And I've seen your ladies team maybe you should send them down on your Away days they might do bit better!! :animal_rooster:

As for history well I am sure you know the words we have for you boys! :p

I always enjoyed my days down at your lot especially getting silly in the shed! :D

You cant watch to many games cause it aint the football we play thats sh*t its the missed chances and the results!!

Reckon your right about our season but the bottom half is still tight so my dreams wont fade and die just yet!!

Looks like January we will be shipping out the next batch to the top four!! And as for London clubs then I am with you except for those whose name must never be mentioned - The Pikey C*nts