When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just when you think it's going smoothly...

cdk847

Ok, so I ordered a watch from a reputable collector on this site (whose name I will leave out until I see how this all turns out). Order, payment and receiving tracking code was all completed in just over 3 days. I ran the tracking code tonight and it says Destination: United Kingdom. :angry::shock: I am in New York USA!!!

I contacted the collector right away, and he said "we have given the shipping agent the right address. maybe they made a mistake. Don't worry, it is still in Hongkong, we will fix it." To me, if a tracking code is showing a destination, my new watch is on its way to England already...

So we'll see what happens. Hopefully it will all work out. Just venting at this point.....

LOL I will be sure to send the guy/gal in England a card to go with his present. On a serious note, basically I am left wondering if they made a mistake on the tracking code they gave me, or of my item is going on the slow boat to London, to take the slow boat back to Hong Kong, to be put on its final slow boat to me lol... Let's hope it doesn't come to that. :bangin: Will keep RWG informed.

It happened to me once where I was given the wrong tracking number. I checked the number one morning to find out that my package had been delivered and signed for in Pennsylvania (I am in Florida). The seller/collector confirmed that I got the wrong tracking number. About 20 minutes later, my watch arrived on my desk. In short, don't worry, they will sort it out, and don't get too concerned over tracking numbers, they usually do not work all that well for us (I am starting to believe that these tracking numbers do not work well on purpose). Usually, by the time USPS system stated acceptance at customs, its already at my post office and I receive it the next day.

I hope all gets sorted out for you.

Cheers B)