When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD SeaDweller Photos on Eurotimez

panerai153

It looks like quite a few folks on this forum have ordered the V5 "updated" DSSD. Others are curious as to how the different watches posted in the "orders" section look. I had tried, with various degrees of success, to open the individual order photos. It was always pretty hit or miss. Some would open, others no luck. What I stumbled on quite by accident was this.After you log into your account, the XML screen appears, it's slow, but eventually it will load. click on full screen up in the right corner. When the screen goes to full screen, click on "orders" in the drop down menu on the left. Select the number range,i.e. 900-999. click on the number you wish to view. It should load immediately. Works fine for me on both my home computer and the one at work.

Hope this helps

Arthur

Guest techlogik

So is the print on the dial still slanted? Or did they get that right finally? As part of the upgrade, the dial wasn't touched, and they had a large batch from their supplier with varying degrees of slanting.

Can you post a straight on dial shot? Or any photos of the new upgraded version anyone has would be appreciated!

It is probably the best version right now out, if they can get straight print on the dial that is.

Tech,

I find it very hard to tell. It's almost imossible to tell if the watch is directly face on or slightly slanted. also because of the thick crystal, how much is distortion, especially around the edges. Maybe you can tell better than I can, most that I looked at don't look slanted, but maybe my old eyes aren't seeing clearly!

The watch I ordered hasn't appeared on the order page, so I can't say for mine.

Arthur

Hi panerai153,

Tnx for the tip.I have never saw that button...

Still a question:

How can i see the DSSD, that i ordered?

When you log in, " click" on order..i will see the same pics you will see when you log in?

Or not?

E.

You have and order number which shows up on your "Order history" Go to the order page i.e 900-999 and click on your number. Mine is order # 927 and hasn't appeared on the order page yet. As of today they are showing orders thru 916.

Arthur

You have and order number which shows up on your "Order history" Go to the order page i.e 900-999 and click on your number. Mine is order # 927 and hasn't appeared on the order page yet. As of today they are showing orders thru 916.

Arthur

Aha,

Tnx Arthur!

I have order number "800"

Could anyone can confirm if this is the new V 5.2

My eye's are bad or the pics are 2 blurry :shock:

Tnx

Edwin

So is the print on the dial still slanted? Or did they get that right finally? As part of the upgrade, the dial wasn't touched, and they had a large batch from their supplier with varying degrees of slanting.

Can you post a straight on dial shot? Or any photos of the new upgraded version anyone has would be appreciated!

It is probably the best version right now out, if they can get straight print on the dial that is.

There are a few on the XML on Eurotimez that are still as you described, if I knew how to load mine on here I would. I just cant capture or save the image on their XML.