When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi there newbie from Indonesia

duduto

Hi all,,

First i want to tell you that this forum is awesome!!! Thank you so much for making this forum.

Im newbie in watches world. I hope this forum will help me a lot about watches.

I have someone, who want to sell his watch, but i dont know is it cheap replica or highest one.

This is the picture, what kind a movement is it?

It kinda blurry, cause i grab it from his tag..

z-patek.jpg

Thank you so much,, Sorry for my bad english,,

Edited by duduto

Hi and welcome!

I am no expert on movements, but I'm sure someone will tell you exactly which one it is.

Welcome to RWG my friend. I really cant say much on the movement,Im also no expert. There are plenty of members here who will know what this movement Is about. Good to have you here and your English Is fine :) Mike

Thank you guys,,

Im so happy finally found this great site.. In just couple days i gain so much knowledge from here. But now enough the theory, time to practice.

Right now im communicating with some dealers. Hope ill find the right one :good:

Ill share if i made the order,, :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank you guys,,

Im so happy finally found this great site.. In just couple days i gain so much knowledge from here. But now enough the theory, time to practice.

Right now im communicating with some dealers. Hope ill find the right one :good:

Ill share if i made the order,, :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Sounds good, just make sure you stick with the dealers here at RWG. If you have anymore questions?? just ask. :victory: Mike