When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam Roller Crown Guard Lever

blackbard

I have two watches currently. The first one I got :whistling: and then a parts watch to play with. I'll take the guts out of the first one to put together a solid rep then take the case with the push pins to convert the 250....

Thanks for the info....I guess I can keep the roller pin for my 250.....

By the way, the Dial arrived safely....Thanks!

Yes I noticed :)

The reason I asked, was because I'd purchased an auto 308, as it came with the "old style" case with working quick-release lug system, and the roller lever in the CG. So my original plan was to try and create a later series 250 with 7753, but then two things happened...

First I realized that, as the 308 had round pusher for the chrono, the case would have to be modified to accept the square ones of the 250 ... great. Next, I came across a nice 7753 250 for sale, which also had the lower sub-dial lumed like the gen, so I bought it, and gave up on assembling one myself.

Nice! If I find one at the right price before I finish mine, I may offer the "kit" for sale.

As you're good with metals :) How hard do you think it would be to modify that old-style case so that the rectangular pushers would fit properly? Of course the cutouts in the CG would also have to be squared out, or else another 250 CG would have to be sourced (I think I've only ever seen one up for sale).

According to my machine shop when asked about these things...The case would have to be mounted at the

proper angle so that the milling machine could do it squarely. Once that is done, it would be a simple job.

However, I am going to be listing my "kit" this weekend, so if you want, let me know......