When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

202A PVD Full sunlight

lanikai

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey lani. I got the case today it looks perfect for a pre v but there's only problem with the strap notch? Where there is a dimple on the lug area.. From my understanding no pre v case has this?? It seems to be smaller (the dimples) than other pam cases but its still there. Does the gen have a small dimple? Or its not there at all? Thanks man

Hey lani. I got the case today it looks perfect for a pre v but there's only problem with the strap notch? Where there is a dimple on the lug area.. From my understanding no pre v case has this?? It seems to be smaller (the dimples) than other pam cases but its still there. Does the gen have a small dimple? Or its not there at all? Thanks man

It's SOP with the rep cases.. of course not so on the gen. .. Kruzer will have 1:1 PreV cases ready for us sometime in 2010.. exactly when .. dunno.. he has a gen PreV case being CNC'd.. looking forward to that :Jumpy:

but you know us...... gotta have one now to bide time.. :lol:

I'm planning on at least one of the Kruzer bad booyzzzz... B)

AC/Lani

Wadda ya thinks of this.. V just mailed it off a few day's ago.. I sent him the buckle that Zig had pvd'd for me.. the strap is a Pav99 that V saved for me.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. his hole spacing is perfect for my wrist..

I can't wait to get FGD's 203A and 218A hooked up.. his dials are a prize.. grateful to the brotha for what he does here :thumbsupsmileyanim:

pics V sent me..

dsc07993d.jpg

dsc07991.jpg

That looks yummy!! So kruzer is making pre v cases?? Is there any pre order list?? I want to upgrade to platinum but right now my budget is a bit tight so I don't think I can till sometimes next year but if I could go on his pre v case pre order list I defibitely will get 1 off him

No pre order list .. and no telling when it'll be done.. the best time line he gives is 2010.. as he has done other projects and lost a lot of money in the process.. I have total faith that he will give us all a heads up.. he's been working on this one a long time.. and it's all money outta his pockeletes.. and not a money making venture at that.. just another great thing for the community that he is doing..

• 1 year later...