When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for some bracelet parts

Dudemeister

UPDATED 12/6/09

I posted this in the "I want to Buy" section, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic, so I'm posting here as well. I hope that the moderators won't take offense, but if you do feel free to remove it.

Anyway, a couple of months back I bought a few watches from one of our members, but some of the bracelet links were not in the original package. The seller sent me the missing links by regular mail, but unfortunately it got lost, and since there's no tracking number I'm afraid they're gone for good (it's been well over a month since they were mailed). :angry:

Anyway, I'm looking for the following items:

• 1-2 links for a Rolex Comex SeaDweller.
    NO LONGER NEEDED. I found a couple of links from and older GMT II I sold a while ago. They were polished, but using 1500 grit sand paper I turned them into nearly perfect matches for the Comex bracelet. I can now finally wear this watch.
  • 1 SEL for a Breitling Navitimer. This is for a Navitimer 50th anniversary, but I believe the end links are the same on most Navi reps.

I'm also looking for 2 other items not related to bracelets:

• ETA wheel for a 2836-3, with the date font to match a Breitling SOSF.
    • Winding stem for 2836-2 above.

If you have any of the above items, let me know how much you'd like for them. Here are some pics of what I need.

Navitimer:

navi%203.jpg

navi%201.jpg

navi%202.jpg

As you can see there are no other links between the non-removable ones and the "split" ones at the clasp. It would really be nice to get 2 links (one for each side), but I'll settle for one just so I can wear the watch.

Thanks for looking

Thanks,

Chris P.

I updated the original post. I no longer need the Rolex links, but I'm still looking for the Navitimer end link.

I thought I had one, but the person offering it backed out at the last moment.

I'm also still on the lookout for the date wheel and the stem.